Trade Stand Booking Applications 2024
Thank you for considering attending the Roads to Rail Steam Rally on 28th – 30th June 2024.
Please take the time to read the terms and conditions below.
Access to and from the field is not permitted for stallholders between the hours of 10am -11.30pm. Therefore if you need to move your vehicle during these times you must park off site.
If you would like to apply for a pitch, please complete and submit the form as early as possible. We will begin reviewing applications received as they come in. Applications will be considered on an individual basis, our aim is to book a variety of different stalls and priority will be given to stalls booking for all 3 days and to local stallholders.
Please fill in the application form below – any further booking enquiries, questions or problems with your application please email email@example.com.
All stands are priced at £60 per day and generator can be provided for an additional £15 per day if required. These prices do not include VAT.
We will aim to respond to all enquiries received by the middle of April 2024. If your application is accepted you will be asked to pay a 50% deposit to secure your booking. If payment is not received within 28 days your pitch request could be allocated to someone else. Payment of the remaining 50% should be received by the day before the event starts.
We also ask all traders, to provide a picture of their stand for consideration by the committee and for inclusion on our website for advertising purposes.
We look forward to seeing you in June
The Roads to Rail Committee
Trade Stand Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Vehicles that are staying on the field with the stall for the duration of the booking are limited to one per stall subject to arrangement in advance. Your vehicle must fit in the pitch space with your stall. Vehicles turning up on the day without prior arrangement will have to arrange and pay for their own parking, other than whilst setting up and dismantling the stall.
2. Camping is limited on the Rally Field i.e. tents or caravans will have to be arranged with us in advance and must fit within the 6 metre depth and the booked width of the pitch. This is all subject to prior agreement by the Rally committee.
3. All vehicles must be marshalled on and off the Field.
4. Vehicles parked on the field with a stall can only move between the hours of 11.30pm and 10am and a small window between 6pm and 6.30pm when marshals will be available.
5. All stalls must be in place before 9.30am on any day.
6. The position of the trade stands will be at the discretion of the Rally Committee.
7. Should a trader withdraw from the event, or cancel the reserved space for any reason, we reserve the right to re-let such space.
8. We reserve the right to refuse any application without giving a reason.
9. No trader has the right to sublet or permit anyone using any part of the stand space without permission.
10. The fee paid is for the pitch space and selected extras as detailed on the booking form only.
11. Frontage must include an allowance for outside tent guy ropes (if used) and for the drawbars of display caravans. When booking for display caravans, please allow sufficient space to manoeuvre into position without interfering with adjacent sites.
12. Any generators used must be silent and fully enclosed. Generators must fit within the pitch site, and must not cause excessive noise, smell or smoke. We reserve the right to refuse the use of those that do not comply.
13. All permitted vehicles/generators must have oil drip trays if left on the field.
14. All trade stands will be regularly inspected. We reserve the right to refuse any trader permission to carry on trading if we think that the business is not suitable for our event.
15. We will not be responsible for any theft/damage to stands whilst on the field, all traders MUST hold relevant insurance.
16. Relevant HSE requirements, Public Health Certificates and Risk Assessments MUST be held by all traders. Copies of which must be sent to us once your application form has been approved.
17. Traders are responsible for clearing ALL their litter, to include used cable ties. Rubbish must be put in the skip supplied, not in the bins provided for the public. We reserve the right to make a charge if the pitch is not left in a clean and tidy state.
Trade Stand Booking Form 2024
Prices do not include VAT but do include trade waste disposal limited to our discretion.
is minimised. We advise you to apply for your pitch as early as possible to ensure your booking. On receipt of your form the
application will be considered and if we can offer a pitch you will be invoiced, requesting a 50% deposit payment within 28 days.
Full payment MUST be made before setting up on the site. No pitch is guaranteed until the deposit is received.
For enquiries or problems with your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org